1-Hour Package ~ Mon–Fri only
$600 + $18 tax (Jan–May)
$750 + $18 tax (June–Nov)
- » One location (at my studio, or on-location in Ann Arbor with natural light)
- » Proofs will be posted to an online gallery
- » Two retouched, high-resolution images on a CD, each in both color and b+w (with permission to make your own prints)
- » All gallery proofs in low-resolution will be included on CD
- » Additional retouched images, $150/each
- » Studio lighting brought on-location, price varies (please inquire)
Checks, Visa, and MasterCard accepted.
- » No headshot sessions are conducted in December or January.
- » All prices and packages are subject to change at any time without notice. Applicable sales tax will be added to all product sales.
In collaborating on your headshot, you and I will:
- » Talk about you and your goals
- » Consider and test various options (clothes, poses, expressions, compositions, lighting set-ups, backgrounds)
- » Examine preliminary images
- » Choose and refine one or two looks
I strongly recommend you bring every viable option in your wardrobe. The more clothes you bring, the more flexibility we have during the shoot. If you’re in doubt, bring it. (Obviously, if your headshot is going to be head-and-shoulders, this advice applies only to your tops.)
If you don’t have a good variety of necklines, textures, colors in your closet, I advise that you go shopping — you can always return what doesn’t work out for you.
You want to make sure your clothes fit well and are pressed before you arrive. Jewelry and accessories should be consistent with the look you’re going for.
Hair and Make-up
Please arrive with your hair and make-up already done, with supplies for touch-ups. If you’d like to hire a make-up artist, I can provide you with an excellent referral.
For Your Comfort
Bring water, a snack, and/or your mp3 player to plug into my amp.